Thursday, June 11, 2015

Robocraft Day 4

I decided to restart again and build a smaller machine. Using minimal blocks and staying within the wheels it should maneuver easier and go faster.
The car did excellent in battle… as long as I did turn too sharply. I learnt that by pressing F it flips the car up right. I wonder what Q does? I had a lot of fun playing a battle very similar to capture the flag. I even managed to level up. Because my car was so small and fast it was nearly impossible for other players to hit me. It’s also better to travel in groups and take down the opponents as a team.  I think I’m going to lengthen the car a bit to put more guns on it and maybe help it balance better.
With the bridge lengthened on my car and the extra guns, the vehicle works excellent. I learnt that when you are in your team’s base, your car will repair itself. Over all I really am enjoying the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment