Thursday, June 11, 2015

Robocraft Day 3

I thought it may have been interesting to try and make a pyramid. Shortly after a while I realized I had insufficient blocks and had to make do with what I had. The guns are placed on all corners of my vehicle, leaving no blind spots. My driver and wheels are safely tucked inside of the pyramid maximizing defenses. My only concern now is that it might be TOO big and TOO heavy.
 Well I was correct; the pyramid is a bit heavy and slow. But the defenses and shooting are impressive. I decided to take it out for a spin in battle. Within moments I realized that this vehicle was terrible at off roads and loved to spin around and confuse me to heck. It’s good to have some sort of indicator of which way your vehicle travels forward to remove confusion. I ended up having to self-destruct by pressing esc because of getting caught on a rock due to its bulkiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment